- Locally Owned & Operated Since 2004
- Over 38 Years Repairing Only Refrigerators
- Free Service Call With All Repairs
- Ice Maker Specialists
- Discounts For Senior Citizen, Military, Handicapped
Satisfying Customers Since 1976
- Googled refrigerator service in Las Vegas and after calling 3 companies,all with lousy customer service by the way,the 4th was All City Refrigeration. From the person who answered the phone to the tech who did the repair,first class all the way. And when they say 2 hour service they really mean it.
- Mike came within 15 minutes of me calling! He was extremely courteous, professional and thoroughly explained the problem we were having. We would recommend Mike and All-City Refrigeration in a heartbeat! Thanks so much, Mike. Your prices and service are outstanding!
- Well, when I called about my broken fridge he suggested because it's a compact fridge it wouldn't be worth the repair- the repair would probably cost at least $250 and another fridge would be $300. So while I didn't get my fridge repaired, I give him points for the advice and not trying to get money out of me for a service I don't need.
- My refrigerator and freezer was not working. Ice melted, frig maintained temperature but was slowly getting warmer. I called 4 different places on a Saturday and between no answer, being placed on hold for 5 minutes to being told they can fix it this Thursday, I thought I was out of luck.I was fortunate to find Mike at All City Refrigeration. We spoke and he said he would look at it for a fee and if he did repairs , the fee would be applied to the repair. He said it was my lucky day and he was on my side of town and would be there in 30 minutes- right, that never happens. Well he showed up in 28 minutes, took a few minutes and described the issue.Thankfully it was one issue and not the other so it could be fixed today and under an hour. 30 minutes later, he was done and he was out the door. Unit works better than 3 years ago.I asked if he had a card so I could post something for him as I have experienced issues with repairman in the past;you need this now, now this,etc. Mike is honest, does a great job and will even recommend what brand to buy for the future even though it may mean you won't need him again.
- I have to say, I'm suspicious of ALL repairmen, whether it be car, anything in the house, A/C, plumbing...etc. Probably because I would never know if they're trying to screw me or not. Anyway, we called and gave some information on what the problem was. We called right at 7, he said he would be at my house between 11 to 1. He called a little after 11 to confirm, and was at our house by 11:30. (Sorry, can't remember his name). He was friendly and pretty much knew what the issue was right away. He replaced a part (saw him take it out) and was out of my house within 20 minutes. The repair cost $280. He was honest in the fact that the part was probably only $30 bucks. It's mostly labor, he says; which I appreciated. We're happy with the service received. Thank you Fridge Guy.
- I noticed that the refrigerator/freezer was not keeping things cold and foods were defrosting in the freezer. Looked for someone to do emergency repairs and came across All City Refrigeration. Called Mike - he specializes in repair of refrigerators & freezers. He arrived when he said he would - SAME DAY SERVICE! Before he came he instructed me as to the charge - service charge would only apply if I chose not to repair the refrigerator, should the repair cost exceed the cost of a new refrigerator. True to his word, he charged only for the repair he provided - a new starter. The charge was less than $300.00 and seemed reasonable. He was very professional and even instructed me how to solve another issue with the small refrigerator in the garage at no extra charge.
Alliante, All Sun Cities, Anthem, Blue Diamond, Boulder City, Centennial Hills
Green Valley, Henderson, Las Vegas, Lone Mt, Macdonald Ranch
Mountains Edge, Nellis A.F.B., North Las Vegas, Paradise
Providence, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, Southern Highlands, Spring Valley
Summerlin, Sunrise Mountain, Whitney Ranch
Admiral, Amana, Coldspot, Electrolux, Estate, Frigidaire, G.E., Hotpoint, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Kirkland, Kitchen Aid, Magic Chef, Maytag, Norge, Roper, Sears, Sub Zero, Westinghouse, Whirlpool
8550 W Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV. 89117
Monday – Sunday / 7am – 8pm